Q: How far is a Quarter Marathon?
A: A Quarter Marathon is 6.55 Miles.
We have a race distance and participation style for everyone!
- 1 Mile
- 5k (3.2 Mile)
- Quarter Marathon (6.55 Mile)
- Half Marathon (13.1 Miles)
- Marathon (26.2 Miles)
- Ultra-Marathon (52.4 Miles)
Q: Can I participate more than once?
A: Yes, you can participate in more than one race. Simply sign up for each race distance that you want to participate in.
You can add the 1 Mile Coin to any race distance as well.
Q: What is the time limit?
A: There is no time limit. You can Run, Walk, Ride or Roll at your Pace.
Q: How do I load my Results?
- Once you’ve completed your distance, upload your results and/or photo to your Race Roster account.
- Post your pics with hashtags #TheQuarterMarathon and #MarathonYourWay
- Print your downloadable Finisher’s Certificate
- Sit back and relax, continue to fundraise or register for another race distance.
- Receive your marathon worthy race swag in the mail. (All Medals, Shirts, and Coins will be mailed starting the end of August.)
To submit your virtual time, follow these steps:
1. Click here
2. Select ‘submit a virtual result’
3. Enter your confirmation number (|*CONFIRMATION_NUMBER*|) and last name OR sign in to your Race Roster account
4. Enter your time and submit
Q: How do I create my Fundraising Page?
- Individual Page: A fundraising page is automatically created for you. Click here to view your fundraising page and follow these steps to customize it!
- Individual Challenge: The Top 3 Individuals with the most fundraising dollars by the end of the registration date will be mailed a special award. Check out our online fundraising leaderboard here.
- Team Page: If you created a team during registration, you will automatically have a team fundraising page. All individual totals will go towards your team total. Click here to view teams or add yourself to one post-registration. Team captains can edit and customize their team page. Encourage your friends and co-workers to join your team.
- Team Challenge: The Top 3 teams with the most miles and fundraising dollars by the end of the registration date will be mailed a special award. Visit our online fundraising leaderboard here.
Q: How do I download my Playlist?
A: We will email you the link to our custom playlist Featuring Bart Yasso, created by DJ Moody after you register.
Have more questions? Email us: Kim@Quartermarathon.com
Join our mailing list!